I thought it was time to update my bio page…so the below Q & A’s will soon be up on my About Me page.
- Jennifer Aniston, Sandra Bullock, Kristen Wiig
- Leonardo Dicaprio, Ryan Gosling, Will Ferrell
- Gone with the Wind
- The Hangover
- A Lot Like Love
Must see TV?
- Grey’s Anatomy
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Orange County
- How to Get Away with Murder
Favorite thing to cook?
- Desserts — especially brownies
- Primal dinners that actually end up tasting good
- Watching several of the TV shows I listed above
- Taking naps
- Online shopping
- Instagram/Pinterest/Goodreads app
Favorite song at the moment?
- Style by Taylor Swift
- Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars (Avery loves to dance to this!)
- Taylor Swift
- Bruno Mars
- Zac Brown Band
- Running, Walking, and Lifting Weights
- Playing Tennis
- Paleo/Primal Cooking
- Celebrity Gossip
Favorite places in the world?
- My house, snuggled up with either Adam or Avery…or both. :)
- Florida…especially the Key’s
- Liane Moriarity
- Gone with the Wind
- Where’d You Go Bernadette?
- The Help
- Gone Girl
- The Last Letter to Your Lover
- Harry Potter series
- Banana Republic
Favorite restaurants in Springfield, MO or anywhere else you visit often?
- Springfield only — Maria’s
- Chains — Old Chicago, Zio’s
Favorite cosmetics brands?
- Bare Minerals
- Urban Decay
- Shiner Bock
- Vanilla Vodka and Diet Soda
Do you prefer to stay in or go out?
- I prefer staying in. Avery makes it pretty tough to go out, but even then I’m very much a homebody.
Do you speak another language?
- Not really. I know some German, but not enough to say I “speak” it.
If you could go anywhere in the world you haven’t been, where would it be and why?
- I would love to visit Hawaii. I love the beach, warm weather, and tropical locations.
What is a fashion don’t in your mind?
- Wearing sheer leggings as if they are pants. While some might enjoy it, I personally do not want to see your thong, butt, or lady bits through your so-called pants…if others can clearly so those things, then they are probably not pants!
- I also think clothes should fit your body. Ill-fitting, super tight clothes can make some of the skinniest women still look chubby, and unflattering. If it’s too tight, don’t wear it!
Mac or pc?
- PC, although if I didn’t require one for work, I would love a Mac.
Favorite websites to visit?